Re: RFS: zathura

Hi,

first of all thank's for your comments.

On 07/15/2010 06:30 PM, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Sebastian Ramacher <s.ramacher@gmx.at>, 2010-07-15, 02:43:
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zathura/zathura_0.0.7-1.dsc
>
> Uhh, first of all the ITP you close doesn't seem to be owned by you.

I've asked in [1] if it would be okay to upload my own package since
Rene didn't seem to care anymore. But nobody answered so I thought I'd
give it a try and upload mine.

Should I open a new ITP?

> But anyway, here's my review:
>
> Why priority extra?

I've mixed that up with optional. It's optional now.

> Why "Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7.0.50~)"? Wouldn't (>= 7) be enough?

dh_make generated it that way. I didn't touch that. Should I change it
to >= 7?

> The last sentence of the long description doesn't sound grammatically
> correct. Stefano Rivera (thanks!) proposed to change it to: "Zathura
> provides a minimalistic and space saving interface, with a focus on
> keyboard interaction." The same change needs to be made to the manpage.
> (English is not my mother tongue, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Fixed.

> zathura can use "lpstat" and "lp" binaries, so it should suggest
> "cups-client | lprng". (I am not an expert on printing software, please
> correct me if I'm wrong.)

I've added the suggest.

> Please patch it to use "sensible-browser" instead of "firefox".

Fixed. I also added a suggest for www-browser.

> It looks like cmd_print() and open_uri() does not handle properly
> apostrophes in file names, i.e. they do no escaping at all. Please check
> if this is really the case (I didn't run the program so far, just read a
> few bits of the source), and if it is, forward the bug upstream.

I've forwared the bug upstream.

> Current standards version is 3.9.0.

Fixed.

> A makefile that is 11 characters long is not copyrightable, and nobody
> can claim that he was the first who wrote it. Please remove the nonsense
> comment from debian/rules.

Since I didn't touch the debian/rules file generated by dh_make, I
didn't remove the comments. I've removed them.

> Lintian complains:
> I: zathura: capitalization-error-in-description gtk+ GTK+

Fixed.

> W: zathura: copyright-refers-to-deprecated-bsd-license-file

Fixed.

> Please update timestamp in the top changelog entry by the next upload.

Done.

Kind regards,

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/06/msg00445.html
- --