Re: RFS: stella (updated package, adoption)

Hi Piotr,

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:51:29 +0200, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> I'm interested in sponsoring stella, but I don't understand why you CCed
> debian-mentors - is that Debian Games Team policy? If not, are you DGT
> member? If not, why DGT is in Maintainer field?

I'm not sure whether it's DGT policy, but it seems fairly common practice. I
also did it just to cast a wider net... I am a DGT member, that is why DGT is
in the Maintainer field (I'd rather have the package team-maintained, even if
in practice most DGT packages have a single actual maintainer).

> [Stephen Kitt, 2010-07-13]
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.1.2-1
> > of my package "stella".
>
> please mention that you adapt the package, I was close to skip this
> one after noticing how many previous sponsors this package had.

Sorry, I mentioned it in the subject but forgot to mention it in the body of
the email.

Regards,

Stephen