Re: RFS: archivemount (new package, 2nd try)

Am 09.07.2010 20:08, schrieb Nanakos Chrysostomos:
>>  * Why is urgency set to high in the changelog ?
>
> For faster inclusion to the sid environment. This thing has to be tested
> and ten days or more is a loss of time I think.

That's wrong.

It needs 10 testing days in sid, before it migrates to testing, so that
your package could be tested and so that it does not damage testing etc.

Bumping the urgency to high is only valid for fixing release critical
and security related bugs in _testing_.

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org

Comment:
Always if we think we are right,