Re: RFS: amavisd-milter

Harald Jenny schrieb:

I would be willing to sponsor this package if you don't find any other
sponsor. In particular, I would like you to contact the current
amavisd-new maintainer wether he would like to collaborate on this.
Seeing the number of open bugs on his package, I'm not 100% sure wether
he would want to do so, but you should check

Regards,
Sven