RFS: dnspython (NMU, updated package, new upstream release)

Hi mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.8.0-0.1
of package "dnspython".

I'm proposing this NMU, because there is a new upstream
release since several months ago and this version it is needed
for another packages like namebench. Besides, upstream
indicated this is a maintenance release fixing some bugs, so
it looks like the right version of this package to be
included in squeeze.

I tried to contact its maintainer Robert Edmonds but I
didn't get reply so I just assumed he is very busy
at this moment. I'm CCing him just in case.

Anyway, this NMU doesn't seem invasive to me, so there
should not be problem with this. This could be uploaded to
DELAYED if necessary.

It builds these binary packages:
python-dnspython - DNS toolkit for Python

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 576251.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dnspython/dnspython_1.8.0-0.1.dsc

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/