Re: RFS: squidguard (updated package, ...) / libwww stuff

Hello,

Christoph Egger <christoph@debian.org> wrote on 2010-06-19 15:08:

> debian/copyright seems to miss the whole libwww stuff
>
> I'll keep a copy of this package around so if that's fixed uploading
> should be doable in no time just checking the diff.

I'm not understand: what is "libwww stuff"? Is the package not ready for
upload? the copyright file based on the template of dh_make. The package
was sponsored today, but for the future I want to know what I can make
better.

Have a nice day,

Joachim (Germany)