Re: RFS: notorious-women

Hello,

Thanks you for your answer.
I discovered this mailing list recently because i not see some
references on it on mentors.debian.net website.

So, I'm working on ubuntu system. Some errors/warning errors are not
to be strict.
I chrooted a debian sid with debootstrap to be able to notice theses
errors/warnings.

I launched to build my package the debuild command in a command line.
The only errors which are reported for my last upload are :
W: notorious-women: new-package-should-close-itp-bug
W: notorious-women: wrong-bug-number-in-closes l3:#nnnn
W: notorious-women: extra-license-file usr/share/doc/notorious-women/COPYING

I didn't chose the artistic of dh-make options because it's not the
precisely the same that i put in copying file, i guess (i'm not a
legal term expert) :-)

Else since sunday, I update like you said :
Just for reference: the only differences to the first RFS in this thread are
- Standards-Version: s/3.8.3/3.8.4/
- ${misc:Depends} added to Depends:
- short description improved
- debian/source/format added (3.0 quilt)