RFS: egroupware (fixes critical bug)

Dear Mentors,

we are looking for a sponsor for the packages egroupware and
egroupware-egw-pear.

EGroupware (www.egroupware.org) is a groupware server written in PHP.
Beside a web interface it also supports SyncML, CalDAV and CardDAV.

EGroupware was part of Debian since it's foundation in 2003:
http://packages.debian.org/lenny/egroupware

Our former maintainer Peter Eisentraut has no more time to maintain
EGroupware. He orphaned it, after trying hard to find a new maintainer
for some time.

The packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/egroupware/egroupware_1.6.003-2+dfsg-1.dsc

For egroupware-egw-pear the URLs are:
main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/egroupware-egw-pear/egroupware-egw-pear_1.6.003-2-1.dsc

Most important, this version updates the packages to the current
upstream version 1.6.003, thus closing #573279.

The packages are based on previous work by Peter and were only changed
to include the latest upstream version.

So far we were not successful in finding a new maintainer or mentor for
our project.

It's our goal to have up to date EGroupware packages in the next Debian
release, expected now for August this year. It might as well be a new
EGroupware release.

With kind regards,

  Lars