Re: RFS: pgfouine (updated package)

On 31 May 2010 22:35, Luis Uribe <acme@eviled.org> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2-1
> of my package "pgfouine".

I'd be interested in sponsoring this, or you might also be interested
in the pkg-postgres team.

Please write your changelog entries in the same style as the rest of
the changelog, i.e. second-level entries should have a '+' in front.

Just a cosmetic thing, but ${misc:Depends} might look better at the
start of the line in debian/control.

I would use DEP-3 format for the comments you added to the patches:
http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/

This new upstream release contains some changes to the fonts in
'artichow', which might mean that debian/copyright needs updating.

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>