RFS: uwsgi

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "uwsgi".

* Package name    : uwsgi
  Version         : 0.9.5.1-1
  Upstream Author : Roberto De Ioris <roberto@unbit.it>
* URL             : http://projects.unbit.it/uwsgi/wiki
* License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
uwsgi - Fast, self-healing, developer-friendly WSGI server
uwsgi-python2.5 - Fast, self-healing, developer-friendly WSGI server (Python 2.5)
uwsgi-python2.6 - Fast, self-healing, developer-friendly WSGI server (Python 2.6)
uwsgi-python3.1 - Fast, self-healing, developer-friendly WSGI server (Python 3.1)
uwsgi-plugin-lua - Lua WSAPI plugin for uWSGI
uwsgi-plugin-psgi - Perl PSGI plugin for uWSGI
libapache2-mod-uwsgi - uWSGI module for Apache2
uwsgi-nginx-module-dev - uWSGI nginx module source
uwsgi-various - Fast, self-healing, developer-friendly WSGI server (various files)

The upload would fix these bugs: 582864

My motivation for maintaining this package is: getting on Debian lightweight and easy solution for WSGI apps deployment. At now, I am using (and will use) this uWSGI package on Debian Lenny server for hosting web-interface of private Mercurial repository.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/uwsgi/uwsgi_0.9.5.1-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://github.com/130/uwsgi-debian-package.git
- Vcs-Browser: http://github.com/130/uwsgi-debian-package

Kind regards
 Leonid Borisenko