Re: RFS: vmtk

Hi Johannes

I am compiling it now.�
I let you know when it is done
if all goes right I upload !

could I upload the package in Debian science too (svn-buildpackage) ?

Best regards
C.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Johannes Ring <johannr@simula.no> wrote:
Dear mentors, debian-science,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "vmtk".

* Package name: vmtk
�Version: 0.9~bzr276
�Upstream Author: Luca Antiga and David Steinman
* License: BSD, Modified MIT
�Section: non-free/science

It builds these binary packages:
vmtk - the Vascular Modeling Toolkit
libvmtk0.9 - runtime libraries for vmtk
libvmtk-dev - shared links and header files for vmtk
python-vmtk - Python interface for vmtk

The upload would fix ITP bug 584222.

The package can be found on packages.simula.no:
- Source repository: deb-src http://packages.simula.no/ unstable main
- dget http://packages.simula.no/pool/main/v/vmtk/vmtk_0.9~bzr276-1.dsc
or
- svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/vmtk/trunk

The package needs to go into non-free because it links against
non-free software (Tetgen). The upstream tarball also includes files
from Tetgen. This has been discussed with upstream.

I would appreciate it very much if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

Johannes Ring

PS: It would be nice if the DM-Upload-Allowed: yes control field could be added.