RFS: clamz

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "clamz".

* Package name    : clamz
  Version         : 0.3-1
  Upstream Author : Benjamin Moody <floppusmaximus@users.sf.net>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/clamz/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
clamz      - A command-line program to download MP3's from Amazon

The upload would fix these bugs: 545717, 574569

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I use this app myself. Since I download my music from Amazon, this app
works well for me. Sure - you could simply click on each song however, sometimes you
need to purchase the whole album to get a song or two that you can't buy otherwise.
Also, Amazon charges less for a whole album download rather then buying each song
separately - Clamz allows you to download the whole album.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/clamz/clamz_0.3-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Chris Silva