RFS: lunch (distributed process launcher)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "lunch".

* Package name    : lunch
  Version         : 0.2.21-1
  Upstream Author : Alexandre Quessy <alexandre@quessy.net>
* URL             : http://svn.sat.qc.ca/trac/lunch
* License         : GPL v2 or above
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
lunch      - The Lunch Distributed Process Launcher

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am the upstream
author. I am really motivated to become a Debian maintainer, and soon
an uploader. Debian and Ubuntu are my favourite operating systems.

Lunch is very useful software for artists and people creating
installation that need to run day and night. It's very easy to launch
software processes on many hosts via SSH with this tool. I had a lot
of fun writing it, and will maintain it in the next few years. There
are a few things that I could do to improve it, but this release is in
the stable 0.2 branch and has not moved much since a few months and we
use it in productions at the Society for Arts and Technology. (SAT) I
wrote many software, but I definitely like this one!

It's written in Python with Twisted and GTK+.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lunch/lunch_0.2.21-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Alexandre Quessy