Re: RFS: zathura

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 04:47:24PM +0100, André Pereira wrote:
> Dear mentors,

Hi André,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "zathura".
>
>  It builds these binary packages:
>     zathura    - A highly customizable and functional PDF viewer
>
>  The upload would fix these bugs: 582119

Some comments about the packaging:

  * README.source is mostly empty having only the default template when the file
    was created, you should remove the file.
  * Your short description might need to be rephrased (developer-references6.2.2).
  * I can see that some changes introduced on the package that remove the
    upstream's comment: «See LICENSE file for license and copyright information»
    and introduce the content of the license, this is not needed though.
  * debian/docs file is empty.
  * why you have list_deps file, where this file came from ?

 I did not check further since the package also Fails to build.

Cheers

--
René Mayorga