Packaging Help

Hello,

I'm interested in learning more about development/packaging on Debian. I've downloaded some  source to package, ran dh_make on it, and now I'm trying to use pbuilder to create a package from it.

When I run "pbuilder create" I get the following error:
I: Distribution is sid.
I: Building the build environment
I: running debootstrap
/usr/sbin/debootstrap
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...
I: Checking component main on ftp://ftp.debian-multimedia.org...
E: Couldn't find these debs: apt
E: debootstrap failed
W: Aborting with an error
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//14503 and its subdirectories

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
James