Re: RFS: upnp-router-control

Hi Daniele,

I've uploaded a new version of the package. Please see if it's OK.

My copy of lintian still complains:

W: upnp-router-control: new-package-should-close-itp-bug
E: upnp-router-control: possible-missing-colon-in-closes Closes #570118
W: upnp-router-control: extended-description-line-too-long
W: upnp-router-control: spelling-error-in-description informations information

They all look trivial to fix though. The rest looks OK to me. I'll try to do some basic testing of the program.

Thanks,
Jochen