libpodofo package review

I wonder if someone would be so kind to review a library package I am planning
on uploading into NEW. Please get it with
dget http://debian.tagancha.org/libpodofo0.8.0_0.8.0+svn20100512-1.dsc

This is my first de novo library package, so I would really like to get it
looked at by more experienced library packagers. This library is not going to
be either ABI or API stable until it reaches 1.0, so I am going to have to use
the release number in the package name i.e. next release it'd be
libpodofo0.9.0_0.9.0... and of course there will be only one -dev or -utils
package on the system. I suppose it resembles how the libbbost... is done.

Thank you!

Alex