Re: Update of package problems on web site

Hi Laurent,

thanks for caring about your packages!

On Montag, 3. Mai 2010, Laurent Guignard wrote:
> Is there any means to update the chapter "Problems" on the debian package
> home page (http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dhcp-probe.html) for dhcp-probe.
> The piuparts problem is for the 1.3.0-4 package's version. The new version
> 1.3.0-5 fix the problem.

piuparts testing of sid was broken due to a problem with kdebindings package
depends (#571925). When it occurred on February 28th I couldn't imagine that
it would take two month until an upload of kdebebindings would be allowed
again (due to transitions), so I didnt notify the PTS maintainers to temp.
disable displaying piuparts results for sid. (The results displayed were all
of February 28th and thus for some time and for some/most packages still
useful.)

I have filed #571695 to prevent dak from accepting such broken packages as
kdebindings was to the archive.

Tonight the piuparts.d.o statistics for sid will be updated for the first time
again and sid is being tested by piuparts.d.o again, so your problem should
be gone soon.

cheers,
	Holger