Re: RFS: Various GNUstep packages; looking for a general sponsor

Il giorno Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:59:05 +0200
Yavor Doganov <yavor@gnu.org> ha scritto:

> I kindly ask anyone who is interested to consider sponsoring the below
> packages, and eventually future uploads of core GNUstep (-make, -base,
> -gui, -back), hopefully plus other less important ones.  Thanks in
> advance!

I helped GNUstep transitions in Ubuntu (not much work there, rebuilds
and checking consistency of the depenency chains), so I could help
sponsoring packages.

My direct knowledge of the whole GNUstep stack is very limited, though,
so I could not be able to directly contribute to the team in other ways.

Please let me know :)

--
  .''`.
 :  :' :   Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org>