RFS: gnustep-dl2 (updated package, fixes RC bug)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.12.0-2
of my package "gnustep-dl2".

It builds these binary packages:
gnustep-dl2 - Objective-C Classes needed for Database Access
gnustep-dl2-postgresql-adaptor - gnustep-dl2 adaptor to connect to PostgreSQL
gnustep-dl2-sqlite-adaptor - gnustep-dl2 adaptor to connect to SQLite
libgnustep-dl2-0 - bundle of runtime libraries for gnustep-dl2
libgnustep-dl2-dev - development files for gnustep-dl2 runtime libraries

The upload would fix these bugs: 574949, 579002, 579003 (RC)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnustep-dl2/gnustep-dl2_0.12.0-2.dsc

Kind regards
 Federico Gimenez Nieto