Re: RFS: latexila

Thank you for your comments.

Le mercredi 28 avril 2010, Norbert Preining a écrit :
> - please remove the header in debian/rules "Sample debian/rules...."
>   it is not a sample file anymore, write a decent header.

Indeed. Is there a need for any header except the shabang, or can I
simply remove the default sample header?

> - debian/control:
>   your recommends/suggests for tex are not really good. I would suggest
>   to use
> 	Recommends: texlive
>   Only with texlive-latex-base you cannot run anything real, while texlive
>   which in turn is the collection of the -recommended packages you can
>   do most things.

Indeed, I shall change it. I put Recommends: texlive-latex-base and
Suggests: texlive-binaries because the first one contains the basic
compilers, and the second one the additional tools such as dvipdfm or
makeindex. So I shall put Recommends: texlive instead.

Should I increase the Debian version number of my package before I
upload a new revision?

Regards,

--
Tanguy Ortolo