Re: RFS: shtool (updated package)

Hello.

William Vera a écrit :
> [...]
usr/share/man/man1/shtool-scpp.1.gz

> > [...]
> >
> > Any clue?

lexgrog does not seem to accept multi-words command names in the NAME
section: it does not accept "shtool scpp" because of the space (in fact
the command name is not "shtool scpp" but shtool). Unfortunately I don't
know the right solution in your situation, and I let anyone more capable
than me direct you. Perhaps shtool should have one single man page (see
for example gm from graphicsmagick, or cvs).

Regards,
Alexis Bienvenüe.