RFS: acgvision-db [2nd try]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "acgvision-db".

* Package name : acgvision-db
Version : 5.1.4-2
Upstream Author : Rémi Debay remi.debay@acgcenter.com
* License : Gnu/GPL V2
Section : net

It builds these binary packages:
acgvision-db - Database of ACGVision

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am the original programmer of the acgvision system
(monitoring server) and I aim to release it on Debian to completre the process of making
it free and open-source. I use this package to build the database before installing the server.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acgvision-db/acgvision-db_5.1.4-2.dsc

Kind regards
Rémi Debay,

ACGCenter