RFS: rush

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rush".

* Package name    : rush
  Version         : 1.6-1
  Upstream author:  Sergey Poznyakoff <gray@gnu.org.ua>
  License:          GPL-3
  Section         : shells

It builds these binary packages:
gnurush    - restricted user shell

The package is pedantically lintian clean and builds in pbuilder for
testing as well as for unstable.

The upload would fix these bugs: 515198

My motivation for maintaining this package is: The package has
been requested and I take interest i arrangements providing
minimal access to selected userd, like select backup services
or repository manipulations in an otherwise locked down system.
The initial packaging applicant waived at the effort needed.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rush/rush_1.6-1.dsc

I would please me if someone looked this package and reported conclusions.

Kind regards
 Mats Erik Andersson