Re: RFS: libspring-ldap-java (new package, 2nd try)

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 2:14 AM, Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org> wrote:
> You should not ship the generated files if they are not generated with
> plain docbook but depend on software which is not available in main (yet).

Finally I included the missing documentation sources from upstream
svn repo in the orig tarball and I rebuilt those docs with plain docbook.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libspring-ldap-java/libspring-ldap-java_1.3.0.RELEASE-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libspring-ldap-java.git

Please let me know if more changes are needed.
Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/