Re: RFS: drbdlinks (updated package, 2nd try)

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010, Thierry Randrianiriana wrote:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "drbdlinks".

* Package name    : drbdlinks
Version         : 1.18-1
Upstream Author : Sean Reifschneider <jafo@tummy.com>
* URL             : http://www.tummy.com/Community/software/drbdlinks/
* License         : GPL2
Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
drbdlinks  - Manages symlinks into a shared DRBD partition

Hi Thierry,

This package is in pretty good shape. I'm uploading it right now.

There are a few commented-out lines remaining in debian/rules. Could you clean that up and prepare a -2?

I'd love it if you'd move it to the new "dh 7" format. That'd be optional but really cool. (-:

-- Asheesh.

--
Q:	Why do ducks have big flat feet?