Re: RFS: php-http-webdav-client

Hi,

Citando Italo Valcy <italo@dcc.ufba.br>, em 06-04-2010:

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-http-webdav-client".

* Package name    : php-http-webdav-client
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Hartmut Holzgraefe <hholzgra@php.net>
* URL             : http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_WebDAV_Client/
* License         : PHP
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
php-http-webdav-client - WebDAV stream wrapper class

The upload would fix these bugs: 575732

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm writting an application that uses the webdav client php class (provided by HTTP_WebDAV_Client package). This package is available to download and install through php pear, but I'd like to use dpkg instead. So this could help debian users.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-http-webdav-client/php-http-webdav-client_1.0.0-1.dsc

No one interested?? Please, if the package has problems, let me know... I'll try to fix it.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

--
Italo Valcy :: http://wiki.dcc.ufba.br/~ItaloValcy