Re: RFS: antennavis (updated package)

Dear Luca,
the patch for TkAntenna.h has been dropped. It was my mistake that i
didn't changed the debian/changelog file.
I have updated the SV version to 3.8.4 and commented out everything that
was useless from debian/rules file.
I have also added the patch that you send me and uploaded the package
again to mentors.debian.net.

Thanks in advance,
Chris.