Re: RFS: drpython (updated package)

Hi!

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 08:35:07PM -0600, William Vera wrote:
> It builds these binary packages:
> drpython   - simple and customizable editor for the Python language
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 575845
>
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/drpython/drpython_3.11.1-2.dsc

	First of all, if people add DM-U-A fields I'd *really* appreciate
if they'd put that *very* clearly in the RFS mail (Yes the sponsor
should notice it but ...)

	You dropped the python apps team from uploaders but kept the SVn
Vcs- URLs is that correct? Do you still use that SVN? If so why did
you remove the team?

	Please drop the explicit quilt stuff in debian/rules if you switch
to the new source format, it's not needed any may cause trouble!

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/