RFS: xtoolwait (updated package)

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the "xtoolwait" package.

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3-7 of my package "xtoolwait".

It builds these binary packages:
xtoolwait  - Allows to start X applications serially

The package appears to be lintian clean, with the exception of this warning:

W: xtoolwait: manpage-has-errors-from-man usr/share/man/man1/xtoolwait.1x.gz Invalid or incomplete multibyte or wide character

which appears to be a false warning related to a recently-reported lintian and/or man-db bug:

    http://bugs.debian.org/575661

The upload would fix these bugs: 485727, 515444

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xtoolwait/xtoolwait_1.3-7.dsc

Cheers,
- Dwayne