Re: RFS: ora2pg (updated package)

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 09:03:07AM -0500, Julián Moreno Patiño wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 6.0-1
> of my package "ora2pg".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> ora2pg     - Oracle to PostgreSQL database schema converter

True, but you have a build-dependency on quilt as well as you're using
quilt in debian/rules. Since you switched to Debian Source Format 3.0
(quilt) there is no need for such. dpkg-source takes care of
(de-)applying the patches. Please remove it.

Also, you have a block of senseless info in your debian/copyright
starting with 'Please choose a license for your packaging work' which
you abviously already did. That can thus be removed as well.

Hauke