RFS glpeces, What is the problem?

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "glpeces". I have uploaded my package to debian.mentors in November 2009: several
people have
checked the details and downloaded the package without reporting any error. The program works fine: thousands of
users worldwide have installed the program on your PC.
The program "Peces" is the major collection of tangram modalities and patterns currently available. It is a very interesting game for
students and schools but also for anyone else.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/glpeces/glpeces_4.0-1.dsc

Kind regards

Innocent De Marchi