RFS: poco (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3.6p2-1
of my package "poco".

It builds these binary packages:
libpoco-dev - Development files for POCO - The C++ Portable Components
libpococrypto9 - The C++ Portable Components Crypto library
libpococrypto9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components Crypto library, debug version
libpocodata9 - The C++ Portable Components Data library
libpocodata9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components Data library, debug version
libpocofoundation9 - The C++ Portable Components Foundation library
libpocofoundation9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components Foundation library, debug
version
libpocomysql9 - The C++ Portable Components MySQL library
libpocomysql9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components MySQL library, debug version
libpoconet9 - The C++ Portable Components Network library
libpoconet9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components Network library, debug version
libpoconetssl9 - The C++ Portable Components Network library with SSL
libpoconetssl9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components Network library with SSL, dbg
version
libpocoodbc9 - The C++ Portable Components ODBC library
libpocoodbc9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components ODBC library, debug version
libpocosqlite9 - The C++ Portable Components SQLite library
libpocosqlite9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components SQLite library, debug version
libpocoutil9 - The C++ Portable Components Util library
libpocoutil9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components Util library, debug version
libpocoxml9 - The C++ Portable Components XML library
libpocoxml9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components XML library, debug version
libpocozip9 - The C++ Portable Components Zip library
libpocozip9-dbg - The C++ Portable Components Zip library, debug version

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/poco/poco_1.3.6p2-1.dsc

George Danchev who sponsored this package in the past, does not have the time
for further reviewing.

Kind regards
 Patrick Roland Gansterer