RFS: SysPage - Web page in system tray

 Wanted to see if I could get my project sponsored.

Name: SysPage
Licence: BSD 2 Clause
SysPage is an application that allows you to put an arbitrary web page in the system tray. The web browser is ran in another process and is there for protected from the mayhem your "normal" browser will see. The SysPage browser is isolated from other browser instances, bad flash, bad _javascript_ etc. SysPage is Gmail aware and can provide new email notifications and some Gmail specific actions in the context menu.

Download and screenshots: http://openactive.org/knowledge/knowledge/show/2

Jason Davis