Re: RFS: zynjacku

Od: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@asheesh.org>

Hi,

Some feedback for you:

During the build process, I get this message:

dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unused substitution variable ${python:Versions}

I asked on #debian-python and only answer I get was that I can ignore this.

It'd be great if you'd ask about that on #debian-python -- I have to run for now, but they say it might be important since you're using python-central.

I am using python-support

Why Python 2.5 and earlier? I'm looking at debian/pyversions -- I'm not much of a Debian Python person, but I understand we're moving up to Python 2.6.

debian/pyversions 2.5- mean range (2.5 and higher in this case)
http://vmlinux.org/cgi-bin/dwww?type=runman&location=pysupport-parseversions/1

Maybe Python 2.5 is okay for modules with C extensions, like yours? I haven't been keeping up to date -- I hope you can reply answering this question to save me the time. (-;

The manual page description says:

        This manual page documents briefly the zynjacku

and the paragraph abruptly ends there. Maybe you can just delete that first half-written paragraph?

man pages fixed and package newly uploaded to debian mentors.

please let me know if my answers help and if there is something more what should be fixed

best regards

mira