RFS: alltray (updated, adopting) (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.71a-1 of my package "alltray".

The "a" character in the version doesn't stand for "alpha version".
Upstream chose to add the "a" to commit the minor changes that were
applied to version 0.71 in order to close bug #553650 [1].

Please note that, unfortunately, upstream tarball download doesn't
appear on top of the download list, but is rather the last one [2]
[3].

I am adopting this package.

It builds these binary packages:
alltray    - Dock any program into the system tray

The upload would fix these bugs: 449598, 524683, 553650, 566880

I have just "dch -r" the changelog, and re-uploaded the package on m.d.n.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/alltray/alltray_0.71a-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Ignace Mouzannar

[2] https://code.launchpad.net/alltray/+download?start=20
[3] http://code.launchpad.net/alltray/old-maintenance/0.71a/+download/alltray-0.71a.tar.gz