RFS: slang-slirp -- FTBFS fix, new uploader

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "slang-slirp".

* Package name    : slang-slirp
  Version         : 1.9.8-1
  Upstream Author : Michael S. Noble
* URL             : http://space.mit.edu/cxc/software/slang/modules/slirp/
* License         : MIT
  Section         : interpreters

It builds these binary packages:
slang-slirp - C code generator for the S-Lang scripting language

The upload would fix these bugs: 554352

My motivation for maintaining this package is: The previous uploader of
  this package (Rafael Laboissiere) has left the Debian project. This
  version puts me in the Uploaders field and sets DM-Upload-Allowed,
  hence, I can upload further versions myself.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/slang-slirp/slang-slirp_1.9.8-1.dsc

You can find all changes here:
  http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-jed/slang-slirp.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/jo-next

Kind regards
 Jörg Sommer
--
Der Wunsch, klug zu erscheinen, verhindert oft, es zu werden.
    	    	    			      (Francois de la Rochefoucauld)