Re: RFS: logkeys

* Vedran Furač <vedran.furac@gmail.com>, 2010-02-23, 11:39:
It built fine for me. In fact, provided packages are from
/var/cache/pbuilder/result. Could you please paste the pbuilder output log?

- if your package doesn't contain any blatant security
vulnerabilities (hint: symlink attack).

Could you please tell me more about this? Only root should be able to
run this program:

That makes security issues more serious, isn't it?

Just try this (better in a chroot or on a machine you don't want to use any longer):
- as a normal user: ln -s /bin/sh /tmp/logkeys.pid.lock
- as root: logkeys -s

--
Jakub Wilk