Re: Joining Debian

Paul Wise wrote:
> Changing the URL for that FAQ needs:
>
> Matthew to be willing to edit and maintain the new URL. Some people do
> not like using Debian's wiki, not sure if Matthew feels that way.

I understand not liking wiki markup, but for a text document with just
simple bullet lists, links and headers, I'd consider it a minor problem
out-weighted by the advantage of easier collective management.

> A redirect from Matthew's version to the wiki version.

That would be nice. I'd consider it a sort of "blessing" from him. :)

> Update the lists.d.o page.
>
> Update the IRC channel topic.
>
> Search the website for the old link and update all the links.

I'd consider doing these after the wiki version gathers at least a bit
of support. My point was just taking a bit of the responsibility off of
Mathew's back, but if that doesn't happen, the point is moot.

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]