RFR: lbzip2-0.21-1

Dear Mentors,

I kindly request you to review the new version of my package "lbzip2". It seems to be unstable-lintian-clean.

Changes in this version:

* New upstream release fixes a negligible probability race between the
  muxer thread printing an error message due to a write error, and the
  main thread freeing the output file name after catching a SIGINT or
  SIGTERM. The bug was introduced in 0.18-1.

* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4 from 3.8.3. No changes necessary
  after checking unstable's "upgrading-checklist.txt.gz".

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lbzip2/lbzip2_0.21-1.dsc

Thank you very much,
lacos
[deb-0_21-1-try-01]