RFS: opencryptoki (QA upload, fix FTBFS)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for a QA-upload with the new version 2.3.1+dfsg-1
of the package "opencryptoki".

It builds these binary packages:
libopencryptoki-dev - PKCS#11 implementation (development)
libopencryptoki0 - PKCS#11 implementation (library)
opencryptoki - PKCS#11 implementation for (daemon)
opencryptoki-dbg - PKCS#11 implementation (debug)

The package appears to be now lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 559405

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/opencryptoki/opencryptoki_2.3.1+dfsg-1.dsc

Here are the most important information from the changelog:
  * QA upload.
  * New upstream release
  * Solving a FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD (Closes: #559405).
    - thanks to Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> for the prospective patch.
  * Switching to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
  * Updating package to standards version 3.8.4:
   - Do no install /etc/ld.so.conf.d/opencryptoki-i486.conf
   - Creating instead soft-links in /usr/lib

Kind regards
 Johann Felix Soden