Re: RFS: qtsmbstatus (updated package)

On 13.02.2010 10:33, Alessio Treglia wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.2-3
of my package "qtsmbstatus".

It builds these binary packages:
qtsmbstatus-client - GUI (graphical user interface) for smbstatus (client)
qtsmbstatus-language - QtSmbstatus languages package
qtsmbstatus-light - GUI (graphical user interface) for smbstatus
qtsmbstatus-server - GUI (graphical user interface) for smbstatus (server)

The upload would fix these bugs: 569647

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qtsmbstatus/qtsmbstatus_2.1.2-3.dsc

Kind regards
  Alessio Treglia

Thanks, I have uploaded your package.

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org

Comment:
Always if we think we are right,