RFS: glpeces (tangram game)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "glpeces".

* Package name : glpeces
Version : 4.0-1
Upstream Author : Innocent De Marchi tangram.peces@gmail.com

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pecesjocdetangr/
* License : GLP
Section : games

It builds these binary packages:
glpeces - Peces (Tangram game)

The upload would fix these bugs: 502229

I am the autor of the program. Peces is an open source game based on the Chinese game called Tangram.
The main objective of the game is to create different figures by
putting together pieces like squares, triangles, rectangles, and
others. This simple yet challenging game has at least 33 gaming modes, 4 different difficulty levels
and more 4600 shapes to solve.
I think it is very suitable for children and young people but also for those who like puzzles. Also for schools.
I think the program is the largest collection of tangram and figures currently available.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net (from 2009-12-03):

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/glpeces/glpeces_4.0-1.dsc

Kind regards

Innocent De Marchi