Re: RFS: ttf-aoyagi-soseki (Japanese brush font package)

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Hideki Yamane wrote:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ttf-aoyagi-soseki".

* Package name    : ttf-aoyagi-soseki
 Version         : 20070207-1
 Upstream Author : 青柳衡山 (Kouzan Aoyagi) <kouzan _atmark_ kuc.biglobe.ne.jp>
                   and 青柳疎石 (Soseki Aoyagi)
* URL             : http://musashi.or.tv/aoyagisosekifont.htm
* License         : Free (public domain)
 Section         : fonts

It builds these binary packages:
ttf-aoyagi-soseki - Brush-style Japanese font

I hope someone from the Debian Fonts Task Force picks this up! I'm swamped currently.

-- Asheesh.

--
"There... I've run rings 'round you logically"
		-- Monty Python's Flying Circus