Re: RFS: file-browser-applet (updated package)

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Andrew SB <a.starr.b@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.5-1
> of my package "file-browser-applet".

Hello again!

I've just updated this package on mentors, bumping the
Standards-Version to 3.8.4. Here is the new changelog entry:

file-browser-applet (0.6.5-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream bug-fix release.
   - Correct file order when on lower panel. (Closes: #557510)
  * debian/control:
   - Fix typo in Vcs-Bzr field.
   - Add ${misc:Depends}
   - Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4, no changes needed.
  * debian/{control, rules, compat}:
   - Move to simplified dh rules.
  * debian/copyright: Clean up to respect current Dep5
  * debian/source/format: Moved to DebSrc version 3.0 (quilt)

I'd very much appreciate some one sponsoring this upload. It pulls in
a number of upstream bug fixes and modernizes the package.

> It's an upstream bugfix release. I've also taken the opportunity to
> modernize the packaging, moving to dh 7 and source version 3.0
> (quilt). Here's the full changelog:
>
> file-browser-applet (0.6.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
>
>  * New upstream bug-fix release.
>   - Correct file order when on lower panel. (Closes: #557510)
>  * debian/control:
>   - Fix typo in Vcs-Bzr field.
>   - Add ${misc:Depends}
>  * debian/{control, rules, compat}:
>   - Move to simplified dh rules.
>  * debian/copyright: Clean up to respect current Dep5
>  * debian/source/format: Moved to DebSrc version 3.0 (quilt)
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> file-browser-applet - browse and open files on your computer from the
> GNOME panel

> The upload would fix these bugs: 557510

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/file-browser-applet/file-browser-applet_0.6.5-1.dsc

It can still be found in the same place...

> Thanks and happy holidays!
>
> - Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

The holidays might be over, but I still thank you none the less!

 -- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio