RFS: apt-move (updated package) + adopting

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.2.27-3
of my package "apt-move".

It builds these binary packages:
apt-move   - Maintain Debian packages in a package pool

main
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/apt-move/apt-move_4.2.27-3.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. It closes two
bugs in Debian (including me becoming the maintainer).

thanks,
 Karl Goetz

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)