Just sponsored my first package

I just wanted to announce gleefully to this list: I just sponsored my first package, miredo.

A few years ago, this list helped me find sponsors for the packages I wanted to contribute to Debian. People on the list taught me about being a friendly mentor and a detailed critic of packages. Now I'm a Debian developer and I can return the favor.

Debian is fun. Thanks, all, for helping build the Free World.

-- Asheesh.

--
All of life is a blur of Republicans and meat!