RFS: qt-shutdown-p (update)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qt-shutdown-p".

* Package name    : qt-shutdown-p
  Version         : 1.6.32-1
  Upstream Author : Christian Metscher <hakaishi@web.de>
* URL             : http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/p/qt-shutdown-p
* License         : GPL3
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
qt-shutdown-p - Qt4 program to shutdown the computer

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
 Because my package is good? - Ehrm... no, I
 think my package is quite useful. It should run on any system and is pretty slim. I know
 several people that would want so see this package in Debian/Ubuntu/Kubuntu [...].
 qt-shutdown-p is a program to shutdown the computer. It sends a shutdown request to
 either, the sessionbus (Gnome and KDE) or the systembus (HAL). If this won't do it will
 use "sudo shutdown -P now". For more information please check the manpage or the
 info-messagebox.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qt-shutdown-p/qt-shutdown-p_1.6.32-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Christian Metscher