RFS: libjs-edit-area

Dear Mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "libjs-edit-area":

* Package name    : libjs-edit-area
  Version         : 0.8.1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Christophe Dolivet
http://www.cdolivet.com/index.php?page=Contact
* URL             : http://www.cdolivet.com/index.php?page=editArea
* License         : GPL-3, Apache-2 or BSD
  Section         : web

Edit-area is a free javascript editor for source code that is easy to
integrate, has only one script include and one function call. It
supports tabulation (allow to write well formated source code), has
customizable real-time syntax highlighting (currently: PHP, CSS,
Javascript, Python, HTML, XML, VB, C, CPP, SQL, Pascal, Basic,
Brainf*ck, and probably more...), word-wrap support, search and replace
(with regexp), auto-indenting new lines, line numerotation, ultilanguage
support (currently: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto,
French, German, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese,
Russian, Slovak, Spanish, and probably more...), has the possibility to
use PHP gzip compression (compress the 12 core files to one file of
~30Ko), allows multiple instances, has a full screen mode, possible
plugin integration, possible save and load callback functions, possible
dynamic content management, can work in the same environment than
prototype and mootools's like libraries.

It builds these binary package:
libjs-edit-area - a free javascript editor for source code

My motivation for maintaining this package is: besides the fact that
libjs-edit-area is nice by itself and does what it is meant for, it's
also a dependency of eXtplorer that I would like to have uploaded in the
archive.

The upload would close the following ITP: #561871

The package can be found on ftparchive.gplhost.com:

http://ftparchive.gplhost.com/debian/pool/lenny/main/l/libjs-edit-area/
- Source repository:
deb-src http://ftparchive.gplhost.com/debian lenny main
dget: