Multiple VCS fields in debian/control

Hi!

According to "Best Packaging Practices", I can include several VCS fields if there are multiple source repositories to link:

  "It is allowed to specify different VCS fields for the same package:
   they will all be shown in the PTS web interface."
  http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html

However, when I try to do this, I get an error from dpkg-buildpackage:

  $ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
  [...]
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: error: syntax error in debian/control at line 10: duplicate field Vcs-Git found

I have these VCS fields defined in my debian/control:

  Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/users/peterk/lyskom-server.git
  Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=users/peterk/lyskom-server.git
  Vcs-Git: git://git.lysator.liu.se/lyskom-server/lyskom-server.git
  Vcs-Browser: http://git.lysator.liu.se/lyskom-server/lyskom-server

Is this expected behaviour, or am I running into a bug in dpkg-buildpackage?

If it is expected behaviour, which Vcs field should I keep, the one pointing to my "debianization" repository, or the upstream repository?

Please Cc me on replies if possible. Thank you.
--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/